- “Simon of Cyrene and the Legend of the Easter Egg”, written by Terri DeGezelle and illustrated by Gabhor Utomo. This story is based on an old German legend about Simon of Cyrene, an egg merchant, who abandons his eggs to help Jesus carry His cross. Simon retrieves his eggs and finds that they have changed colors. Children discover Simon’s joy and the meaning of the colored eggs; hard cover; 25pp. Suggested ages: 4-7
- “Risen Jesus” sun catcher that measures approximately 5” x 2”; made in the US; suction cup provided
- Six-inch colorful, acrylic ruler with the message “God loves you”
- Five acrylic eggs with colors that match the story; each contains a small gift such as a little saint clip-on, soft acrylic rosary and much more
- Small plasticized holy card from Italy showing Jesus hugging a child on front and the Our Father prayer
on the back
Items come in a soft vinyl basket measuring approximately 9” long x 4” wide x 5 ¾” tall (not including handles).
Gift is packaged in a colorful gift bag with an Easter egg motif.