- How to Be a Hero: Train with the Saints book by Julia Harrell. Children learn about the saints and their “super powers” (virtues) and how the saints will coach them to be heroes of virtue too. Each chapter ends with a “How can I train to be a hero of….”. Both traditional and contemporary saints’ stories are included. PB, 163 pages, 8” x 5 ¼”.
- Tiny Saint Clip-on, with image of one of the saints or holy people that appear in the book (Blessed Pier Giorgio “Tiny Saint” is shown here.)
- Prayer card that relates to the enclosed Tiny Saint.
- Enclosure reads, “My Saintly Coach. It is often said that when a saint comes into your life unexpectedly, it is the Saint who has chosen You!” (Not shown in image)
- Single decade rosary from Italy made with Czech crystal beads
- Rosary booklet (not shown)
Ships in a special gift bag (not shown)